Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

My homework

                                                    My homework

Today I had homework as usual this is what the whole timetable says:

.homework book
.break
.diary
.doodling
.break 
.homework book(again)
.storyline online
.play outside
.blog and comment 

And as you can see it looks very easy but its really difficult here are some pictures

                                                                                       Diary book

doodling book




homework book



Thank you for looking at my homework bye!!

2 comments:

  1. nikita keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you take some photos of the work you are doing in your MOE pack Nikita - I'd love to see the wonderful learning you are doing whilst at home. Keep safe!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.