Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

All about Me 2019

Hey! My name is Nikita and I’m 8 years old. I’m a Kiwi but my cultures are Samoan, Chinese, Irish and Scottish. I have 6 brothers and 1 sister and I go to a school called Saint Patrick’s and I’m 8 years old. I am good at gymnastics. In my old school my friends called me a gymnast because I was good at cartwheels, maybe hands-stands. I love doing R.E and maths even though it’s challenging, but it’s my favourite type of subject.  As a family we like going to the park and watch netflix. Both my Dads inspire me because my step-dad helps my mum paint the furniture, and my other dad is good at building houses, that’s why my dad is working on an house in point chev which is where I used to live in. Please read my blog because it might be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nikita, thank you for sharing your story, All About Me. I enjoyed reading about you and your family. I'm delighted to read that you like the challenge of maths and love R.E. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.