Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Tika, Pono, Aroha

We have been learning about how Jesus respected the tapu [sacredness] of people like how he spoke to the Samaritan woman at the well and how he healed the leper by acting with tika pono and aroha. These two people were not liked by other people during that time. Samaritans were hated by the Jews and lepers were very sick and had a disease that other people didn't want to get, so they were kept away from their loved ones. Jesus didn't care about what other people said because he knew all people are made in the image of his Father. Jesus shows me and my friends how to act towards others with tika, pono and aroha.
I show aroha (love) when I play with my brothers and my sister, and I show tika when I listen to my mum and dad and I show pono when I always tell the TRUTH.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.